State Seal

Vacancy Announcements




The Office of Commissioner of Higher Education is an EEO Employer.

Application Information: 

A State of Montana Application may be required for some position vacancies with the Office of Commissioner of Higher Education. The State of Montana Application is not required by the campuses of the Montana University System.


Review the position vacancy listing carefully to determine what application materials are required and contact OCHE directly for application forms or additional materials.