College StudentsTransferring between colleges in the Montana University System (MUS) is easy. The Montana University System has adopted a common-course numbering (CCN) policy.

The CCN policy ensures that equivalent courses at different campuses will have the same title, number, and prefix, and that all such equivalent courses will be accepted in transfer as if they had been taken at the receiving campus. This makes it easy to know which courses taken at one campus have equivalents at other campuses, and thus which courses will transfer without the need for further transcript review.

Use this site to find information about course equivalencies across MUS campuses, guidelines for transferring general education and MUS core coursework, and guidelines for transferring AA and AS degrees to a four-year institution.

Quick Links