Previous COVID-19 Information & Situation Updates
- Commissioner's Directive 3/26/2020 - Extended Tenure Clock
- Commissioner Christian 3/20/2020 Memo | MUS Directive for Student Refunds
- Commissioner’s 3/18/20 Memo
- Transition to Remote Delivery of Courses
- A Message on K-12 School Closures
- March 14, 2020 Media Release
- March 12, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- March 3, 2020
- US Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services (DPHHS)
- US State Department Travel Advisories
Flatten the Curve
The power to protect our campus community from coronavirus and flu lies with each and every one of us. Please practice the following hand-washing and respiratory hygiene habits to protect yourself and those around you:
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
Clean your hands by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol immediately after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
Stay home if you’re sick.