Find Institutions Authorized to Operate in Montana

Institutions can be authorized to operate in Montana in two ways: (1) Institutions can receive authorization directly from the Montana Board of Regents of Higher Education, or (2) institutions can become members of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA).

(1) To find a list of institutions authorized by the Montana Board of Regents, search our directory:

Alphabetical institution list:   A - D  E - L  M - R  S - U  V - Z  View All

(2) To find institutions that are authorized by NC-SARA, please go to the NC-SARA website.


Click here to contact the Montana State Authorization Compliance Officer