Summary of Tentative Agreement
The Montana Nurses’ Association
Montana University System
1. ARTICLE 13, TERM OF AGREEMENT
13.1 CONTRACT TERM
Change to read:
This contract shall be in effect from ten (10) working days after the date of ratification or July 1, 2005, whichever is later, and shall continue until and including June 30, 2007. Ether party desiring to modify or extend this agreement must do so in writing on or before March 30, 2007.
2. ADDENDUM A. WAGES
Change to read:
- Effective October 1, 2005, all employees hired on or before September 30, 2005, shall receive a base pay raise of 3.5 percent or $1,005 annually, whichever is greater.
- Effective October 1, 2006, all employees hired on or before September 30, 2006, shall receive a base pay raise of 4 percent or $1,188 annually, whichever is greater.
- In addition to the salary increase specified above, employees may be eligible for additional forms of compensation as outlined in the Montana University System Staff Compensation Plan such as: lump sum bonuses, strategic pay, career ladder progression pay, and in-range progression pay.
3. 5.8 INSURANCE COVERAGE
Change the first paragraph to read:
The employer contribution to group health insurance benefits shall be made for full-time and permanent part-time employees working twenty (20) or more hours per week and who regularly work more than six (6) months per year. The employer contribution to health insurance for eligible employees shall be $506 per month for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2006, and $557 per month for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2007.
4. ADDENDUM C. PARTIAL TUITION WAIVER BENEFIT
Change the provision to read: “A partial tuition waiver will be available to bargaining unit employees. Such benefit shall be administered in accordance with Regents policy.”