July 8-9, 2004
ITEM 124-1002-R0704 Student Computer Fee Employment Allocation; The University of Montana-Missoula
THAT: Consistent with the provisions of Board of Regents’ Policy 940.23, the Board of Regents authorizes The University of Montana to expend Student Computer Fee funds for the following projects that exceed the local approval threshold:
1) Computing and Information Services
2) Computing and Information Services
Help Desk ($25,000);
3) Student Technical Assistant Program (STAP)
4) Information Technology Office
Web Development ($25,000);
5) College of Arts and Sciences ($100,199);
6) School of Business ($40,027);
7) College of Technology ($31,470);
8) Mansfield Library ($29,407).
EXPLANATION: Board of Regents’ policy 940.23 requires Board approval of all purchases over $25,000. The Student Computer Fee Committee, whose membership includes 50 percent students as required by Board Policy, endorses this proposal.