May 23-24, 2002
ITEM 115-1501-R0502 Authorization to Expend Student Computer Fees; Montana Tech of The University of Montana
THAT: In accordance with Montana University System Policy 940.23, the Board of Regents authorizes the expenditure of student computer fee money for the following:
1) Student Computer Lab Upgrade (Engineering Hall 204) - 31 computers ($46,500);
2) Portion of network loan payment ($52,000);
3) Department Teaching Lab Upgrades ($69,000);
4) Microsoft Licensing ($25,000); and
5) College of Technology Lab Upgrade (Room 116 and Room 123) - 28 computers ($39,040).
EXPLANATION: The Computer and Network Advisory Committees, comprised of the appropriate student representatives, developed and unanimously approved this proposal as authorized by Montana University System Policy 940.23.