September 23-24, 1999
ITEM 104-2704-R0999 Authorization to Purchase, Erect, and Construct a Tennis Air Structure; Montana State University-Billings
THAT: Consistent with the Provisions of MCA 18-2-102 ["(c) the Regents of the Montana University System with the consent of the governor, may authorize the construction of a building that is financed wholly with federal or private money if the construction of the building will not result in any new programs."], the Board of Regents of Higher Education authorizes Montana State University-Billings to construct a Tennis Air Structure. The estimated cost is $250,000.
1) The scope of this project includes acquisition and the erection of an Air Structure over the existing tennis complex.
2) This project will be completed using private funds.
3) Operations, maintenance, and replacement funds will be created to provide ongoing support for the tennis complex.
4) This project will result in no new programs.
5) This project requires the authorization of the Board of Regents and the consent of the Governor.