STAFF AND COMPENSATION
Montana State University-Billings
Ballroom, Student Union Building
Thursday, September 19, 2007
4:15 – 5:30 PM
4:15 PM ROLL CALL and REVIEW OF MINUTES
4:20 PM ACTION
4:25 PM INFORMATION
5:15 PM CONSENT
- Staff: OCHE. ITEM 136-100-R0907
- Staff: UM-Missoula. ITEM 136-1000-R0907
- Professor Emeritus of Education, L. Dean Sorenson: UM-Missoula.
- Professor Emeritus of Education and Home Economics, Audrey Peterson: UM-Missoula. ITEM 136-1002-R0907
- Professor Emeritus of Education and Home Economics, Marlene Bachmann: UM-Missoula. ITEM 136-1003-R0907
- Professor Emeritus of Forest Biometry, Hans Zuuring: UM-Missoula.
- Professor Emeritus of Wildland Recreation Management, Stephen F. McCool: UM-Missoula. ITEM 136-1005-R0907
- Staff: Montana Tech-UM. ITEM 136-1500-R0907
- Staff: UM-Western. ITEM 136-1600-R0907
- Staff: MSU-Bozeman. ITEM 136-2000-R0907
- Staff: MSU-Billings. ITEM 136-2700-R0907
- Staff: MSU-Northern. ITEM 136-2800-R0907
- Staff: MSU Great Falls College of Technology. ITEM 136-2850-R0907
- Montana Public Employees Association.
ITEM 136-108-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-108-R0907
- Printers and Communication Workers Union.
ITEM 136-109-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-109-R0907
- Plumbers and Pipefitters.
ITEM 136-110-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-110-R0707
- Pacific Northwest Council of Carpenters.
ITEM 136-111-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-111-R0907
- Montana District Council of Laborers.
ITEM 136-112-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-112-R0907
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
ITEM 136-113-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-113-R0907
- Maintenance Painters Union.
ITEM 136-114-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-114-R0907
- AFSCME (MSU employees in Miles City).
ITEM 136-115-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-136-115-R0907
- Vocational Technical Educators of Montana.
ITEM 136-116-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-116-R0907
- Operating Engineers (Bozeman motor pool).
ITEM 136-117-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-117-R0907
- MSU–Billings Faculty.
ITEM 136-118-R0907 | Supporting Materials 136-118-R0907
5:20 PM PUBLIC COMMENT
5:30 PM ADJOURN
|Other than the meeting starting time, times listed are approximate. In addition, agenda items may be rearranged unless an item is listed as having a “time certain.” Action may be taken on any item listed on the Board or Committee Agendas. Public comment is welcome on all items.
The Board of Regents will make reasonable accommodations for known disabilities that may interfere with an individual's ability to participate. Persons requiring such accommodations should make their requests to the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education as soon as possible before the meeting to allow adequate time for special arrangements. You may call or write to: ADA Coordinator, P. O. Box 203201, Helena MT 59620-3201, 406-444-6570, 1-800-253-4091 (TDD)