Complete College-MT Strategies and Plans
Immediate Areas of Focus in Montana
1. Implement Performance Funding.
- FY 15 short-term model approved by the Board of Regents
- The MUS will use the 2013-14 academic year to engage faculty and staff in the development of a longer-term model.
- MUS Performance Funding Website
2. Reform Developmental Education.
- Developmental Education Taskforce studied remediation and brought recommendations for Board of Regents in May 2013
- The MUS will use the 2013-14 academic year to begin implementation of recommendations.
3. Increase Dual Enrollment Opportunities.
- Utilizing funding from the 2013 Legislature to grow dual enrollment opportunities.
- Market tuition reduction and elimination of fees incentive created by Board of Regents to improve student/parent awareness and participation.
4. Create Guided Pathways and Academic Maps.
- Expand on Big Sky Pathways
- Create articulated pathways from 2 year to 4 year campuses for specific majors.
- Degree Audit system
5. Measure Progress and Outcome Metrics.
- Utilize Complete College America metrics for SJ 13
- CCA metrics will be disaggregated by campus, full-time/part-time, age, race/ethnicity, gender, Pell status, remedial status, transfer students)