The Mission of two-year education in Montana is to provide a comprehensive, accessible, responsive, student-centered learning environment that facilitates and supports the achievement of individuals’ professional and personal goals, and enhances the development of Montana’s citizens, communities and economy.
Montana’s two-year education: Transform lives and create opportunities through educating the citizens of the state of Montana.
Key Purposes and Attributes
Montana’s two-year education is centered around the attributes of the comprehensive community college mission and is committed to providing:
- Transfer Education Through the Associate’s Degree
- Workforce Development, Including Certificates and Applied Associate’s Degrees
- Developmental and Adult Basic Education
- Lifelong Learning
- Community Development
The attributes of two-year education in Montana include:
- Open Access Admissions
- Adult Focused and Accessible Learning
- Responsiveness to Local Needs
- Cultivation of Partnerships